Thursday, April 19, 2012

Philips SpeechMike USB dictation microphone

Philips SpeechMike USB dictation microphone Video Clips. Duration : 1.75 Mins.


The professional SpeechMike USB microphone takes stationary dictation to a new level. It delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities, an antimicrobial surface for improved hygiene and refined ergonomics for convenient operation. For more information, visit at www.philips.com Hello! This is you. And this is your profession. Or this. In short: you dictate a lot. And this is me. My name is Mike. SpeechMike. And I´m your best friend in dictation. Come on. Have a look. This is what makes me outstanding: 1st AUDIO BENEFITS SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY for crystal clear playback NOISE-CANCELLING MICROPHONE for accurate speech recognition results 2nd DESIGN BENEFITS ERGONOMIC DESIGN for one-thumb operation ANTIMICROBIAL SURFACE for improved hygiene 3rd WORKFLOW BENEFITS Geared for SPEECH RECOGNITION SOFTWARE INTEGRATED BARCODE SCANNER for an efficient documentation process I´m excellent! Aren´t I? I´m sure you will fall in love with me. Simply working smarter with digital document creation.

Keywords: Philips, speechexec, Speech, Exec, Enterprise, speechmike, microphone, transcription, Air, Digital, Pocket, Memo, dictaphone, dictate, voice, recording, recorder, recognition, workflow, dictation, sound, software tutorial, analog dictation, dictaphones, systems, audio

No comments:

Post a Comment